Buckeye Mountain has been delivering and supporting railroad software solutions for more than 15 years. We offer several software programs engineered for use by mobile workers to help railroad companies enhance efficiency, control costs and maximize resource utilization.
Each of our software applications serves a specific purpose, but offers flexibility and can be customized for your rail transportation needs. Buckeye Mountain software engineers can also develop custom software to your exact specifications. Training and support are provided with all Buckeye Mountain software solutions.
Our Software Solutions
- iTrack manages and tracks your mobile hardware inventory
- IMRS is a full-package Intermodal Maintenance and Repair System providing automated tracking, reporting, pricing and re-billing. In addition, IMRS includes an audit package to identify exceptions and overcharges to manage the cost of intermodal equipment repairs.
- CBMP is a Condition Based Maintenance Program that manages the fluid sampling process for locomotives.
- SCBA combines the latest in RFID technology with web-based and handheld technology to certify and track the equipment used to keep locomotive conductors and engineers safe.
- Custom Software Development. Buckeye Mountain can also create a new application to meet the needs of your railroad. We will analyze your current processes and develop a solution to simplify and automate your rail operation.
Our exceptional software development skills combined with our railroad industry knowledge allow us to develop custom software solutions for your operation . . . complete with implementation, integration, training and support. Using a problem-solving approach, our software engineers will work with your rail organization to determine precisely the software solutions required. Custom solutions to manage equipment and/or resources, evaluate processes, support quality control and assimilate data are a few examples of how Buckeye Mountain can help your railroad operation capitalize on technology.