RapidFixed features a “fixed” or permanent installation that requires a single augured hole. With a taller mast, it provides greater connectivity potential in deployments with stacked containers. This sleek solution offers a quick, cost-effective deployment that eliminates the need for addition infrastructure. Additionally, RapidFixed incorporates many cutting-edge technologies, including energy and environmental management systems developed in-house.
Rugged: Performs flawlessly in all weather conditions, including extreme temperatures.
Scalable: Works as a standalone solution for large outdoor locations (such as railroad yards and ocean ports), or a supplement to your existing wireless infrastructure.
Rapid: Deploys and becomes fully operational in days – not months.
Cost Effective: Slashes capital expenditures by eliminating the need for vertical assets, network and power infrastructure, while significantly reducing time and labor costs.
Expandable: Increases your coverage quickly and cost-efficiently by simply adding additional RapidFixed units.
Flexible: Supports optional IP cameras and other wireless modes of operation.
Sustainable: Preserves the earth’s natural resources by relying on solar power, and aligns with any “green-friendly” initiatives.
- Completely standalone product
- Permanent installation requiring a single augured hole
- Up to a 35’ mast
- Solar powered (even in low light conditions)
- Up to a 10-year battery life
- Point-to-point or multi-point backhaul
- Cellular LTE backhaul
- High RF system gain using specialized 802.11ac Wi-Fi access points
- Capable of HD video surveillance
- Complete remote management suite
- Thermal management for extreme environments