Designed for those requiring a totally standalone wireless network, RapidOne tackles installation challenges quickly and economically. This patented, solar-powered communication system requires no existing infrastructure, and provides extremely reliable, high-performance wireless connectivity in the toughest environments.
Rugged: Performs flawlessly in extreme weather and temperature conditions.
Scalable: Works as a standalone solution for large outdoor locations (such as railroad yards, ocean ports, or any large outdoor areas), or as a supplement to your existing wireless infrastructure.
Rapid: Deploys and becomes fully operational in minutes or days – not months.
Cost Effective: Slashes costs by eliminating the need for networks and power infrastructure, while significantly reducing time and labor expenses.
Dynamic: Installs in a very compact area with available gravel or hard surface, and can easily be repositioned or relocated with a pallet jack or fork lift.
Flexible: Supports optional IP cameras and other wireless modes of operation.
Expandable: Your coverage quickly and cost-efficiently by simply adding additional RapidOne units.
Sustainable: Preserves the earth’s natural resources by relying on solar power, and aligns with any “green-friendly” initiatives.
- Completely standalone product
- Patented wireless, autonomous solution
- 20’ integrated mast
- Solar powered (even in low light conditions)
- Point-to-point or multi-point backhaul
- Cellular LTE backhaul
- High RF system gain using specialized 802.11ac Wi-Fi access points
- Capable of HD video surveillance
- Comprehensive remote management suite
- Thermal management for extreme environments