RapidCase features many of the same benefits of the Rapid Deploy family, making it perfect when supporting emergencies, search and rescue operations, or special events. Contained in a lightweight, portable carrying case, this “network-in-a-box,” turnkey solution is pre-wired and pre-configured so operations are supported with one push of a button. Primarily designed to support Wi-Fi connectivity over a significant area for remote clients, the data can be backhauled over LTE, FirstNet, CBRS, and other supported technologies.
Rugged: Withstands the challenges of remote operations, even in the rain.
Portable: Weighs less than 35 pounds.
Durable: Features a weatherproof case that protects the equipment from the environment.
Flexible: Offers support for a wide array of technologies.
- Network-in-a-box simplicity
- Completely standalone product
- Portable satellite option
- Extreme battery life
- Rechargeable (AC, DC, or solar)
- Multiple backhaul options available
- High RF system gain using specialized 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point
- Fully remote management
- Thermal management for extreme environments