IMRS supports the following XML schemas for electronic submission of partner work orders and invoices. Individual customer instances may have specific requirements or support additional formats. Please contact your IMRS trading partner for details on the correct format to use and any additional validation requirements.
An XML file format that supports a collection of repair estimates or billed work orders. The main element assumes a one-to-one relationship between an invoice and a work order. This format supports CEDEX and AAR codes, Parts, and Photos.
- Schema: RepairOrders
- Sample: Repair Orders Sample
- Acknowledgement: Repair Orders Sample Acknowledgement
Trailer Billing Repairs
A collection of invoice and work order information for billing intermodal equipment repairs. The main element assumes a one-to-one relationship between the invoice and the work order. This format supports AAR coding and Photos.
- Schema: TrailerBillingRepairs
- Sample: Trailer Billing Repairs Sample
- Acknowledgement: Trailer Billing Repairs Sample Acknowledgement
A document that represents the outcome of processing an invoice or any similarly structured billing or planning document.
- Schema: InvoiceAcknowledgment